Start your career with Pro Tour Africa
The Pro Tour Africa Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with Pro Tour Africa’s work.
When a Pro Tour Africa identifies the need for an intern to support their team, they publish the opportunity, and all eligible candidates can submit their application through our website.
How to join us
To be considered for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme or have graduated within the past year.
- Be proficient in at least one of Pro Tour Africa working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in multiple working languages may also be beneficial.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with Pro Tour Africa.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
All our interns are entitled to a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by Pro Tour Africa or a partner institution. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel, internet data, may also be granted when funding is available